People watching is the best show on earth...

Jul 10, 2007

Affirmation

. Jul 10, 2007

Views


It seems my eavesdropping hobby is not as creepy as my friends think! In "How I Write", author Janet Evanovich, who creates believable and endearing characters, says she eavesdrops for character development (p.5). This is a great little book with keen insights on the writing process from characters to plots to publishing. I highly recommend it.

Don't worry, I'm not using electronic listening devices or slinking under window sills yet. Just putting my two big ears to use and sharpening observation skills. I do carry a tiny voice recorder that I whip out instantly to log details about people I notice. It's amazing how much someone's appearance and mannerisms can suggest things if you're paying close attention.

0 Whispers:

 

Gas Money Tip Jar. Promote Your Site Here!

Listening In

Eavesdroppers Speak

Stand Out!
Thank you for visiting! Eavesdrop again soon. Subscribe for instant updates.

tracker
| Creative Commons License | Powered by  MyPagerank.Net
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License.
Eavesdropping Blogger is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by o-om.com | Customized by blog author Vienne with excellent hacks from Blogger Buster